Terms | Policies
Valid from 01/09/2018
- THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ACCESS AND USE ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED BENEATH.
- Website User Eligibility
The site is provided by Explosivo Travel and is available to both legal entities and individuals over the age of 16 who may enter into legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not meet the requirements, you may not use the Website.
- Protection of Personal Data
- Website Ownership License
All content on the Website including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photos, charts, images, services and generally any kind of archive is subject to copyright and is governed by national, European and international copyright laws. Therefore, reproduction, republishing, copying, storing, selling, transmitting, distributing, publishing, executing, downloading, translating and modifying any part of the Website is expressly and, in any way, prohibited without the prior express written consent of Explosivo Travel. The registered trademarks and names contained on this website are registered trademarks and are protected by the aforementioned copyright laws. Exceptionally, individual portions of the content of the Website may be stored or copied to a single personal computer strictly for personal use without the intention of commercial exploitation. In case of storing or copying content from the site it should be cited as a source of origin, although this does not in any way imply the granting of copyright. Some of the information contained on the Website that are coming from other agencies is the intellectual property of the originators.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You will not conceal the origin of the information transmitted through the Website
- You will not provide false or misleading information through the Website
- You will not link to or use the Services, Information, Applications etc. made available through the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by Explosivo Travel
- You will not import / upload information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere, intercept or intercept any system, Website or Information, or that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Links to other Websites
- Internal connections. Linking to any web page other than Explosivo Travel via plain text link is strictly prohibited unless there is a separate login agreement with Explosivo Travel. Any website or other device that provides a link to www.thessalonikicup.gr or any page available within it is not allowed to (a) reproduce the content, (b) use a browser or margin environment around the content, ( (c) imply in any way that Explosivo Travel endorses it, (d) misinterpret any situation, including its relationship with Explosivo Travel, (e) present false information about Explosivo Travel services, and (f) to use any either logo or mark of Explosivo Travel without prior express written permission of Explosivo Travel.
- Shutdown / Suspension of the Website
You agree that Explosivo Travel, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Website, its content and/or Information, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, even if access and use continues to be permitted to others. With this suspension or termination of use, you are bound to (a) immediately discontinue use of the Website and Services, and (b) destroy any duplicate portion of the content you have created. Access to the Website, information or services after the above cessation, suspension or interruption constitutes an act of unlawful entry. In addition, you agree that Explosivo Travel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any interruption or suspension of access to the website, information and/or services.
- Limitation of Liability
Explosivo Travel does its best to ensure that the information on the Website and its content as a whole is accurate, clear, valid, complete, correct and available. In no event, including negligence, is Explosivo Travel responsible for any damage that may be caused to the public by using this website thessalonikicup.gr.
- Visitor Obligations
The visitor of the website www.thessalonikicup.gr is obliged to comply with the relevant provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, the person concerned must refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content of the Network. The visitor assumes responsibility for any damage caused to the site by the visitor due to improper actions. In the event of any lawsuit, claim, administrative or judicial action against the Website, for any breach of the Website, the latter undertakes to intervene in the relevant litigation and to indemnify the Website in the event of payment of compensation or other damages.
- Applicable Law and Other Terms
This Contract of Use is governed by the provisions of Greek and International Law, as well as the Directives and Regulations of European Law. It is interpreted on the basis of good faith rules and trading ethics. If a provision is found to be contrary to the law and therefore void or voidable, it shall cease to have effect automatically, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. The competent courts for any disputes arising out of this are the Thessaloniki Courts.
If you find any problems with the content of the site, please contact Explosivo Travel at 2310488600 or email: email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
Field of application
For What Purposes Do We Collect Data?
We collect and use personal information to manage your relationship with our business and to be able to offer you our Services. Some personal data is collected to provide you with personalized and improved services. We collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing tourist services
- in particular:
- Creation and storage of legal / tax documents in accordance with applicable legislation
- Book, purchase and issue all means of transport for you.
- Booking hotels, buying accommodation and managing your access to and accommodation in them.
- Issue of tickets – tickets to museums, exhibitions, spectacles, sights etc
- We manage customer data lists for operational / organizational reasons such as naming lists of participants in group tours / sports events.
- Facilitating the issue of a visa
- The conclusion of a Travel Insurance Contract for personal accident and health travelers, in accordance with the terms of each contract. Also, in the event of an insurance event (accident or illness) you will need to give your consent to the insurance company to transfer all the necessary documents in order to be compensated. For minor travelers under 15 years of age, parental consent must be obtained.
- The provision of services related to the organization and management of conferences, workshops, exhibitions, business trips, meetings, sporting events, other events, etc.
- The chartering of means of transport & VIP transfers, in accordance with the terms of these service providers.
- Booking, purchasing and issuing tickets for all modes of transport, hotel booking, purchasing accommodation and managing and accessing and staying with them for staff groups.
- Providing travel services (including all or some of the above) for Medical or wider thematic tourism (sports, religious, educational or otherwise)
- Providing Check In services
- Providing transport services for unaccompanied minors.
- in particular:
- Improving our services
- In order to tailor our products and Services to better meet your requirements
- We process your personal data in marketing programs for marketing and promotional activities, but also to better understand your requirements and desires.
- We inform you about special offers and new Services
- We provide you with customized content and suggestions based on your past activity on our Services.
- Manage our relationships with you before, during and after our cooperation
- Loyalty program management.
- Customer database management.
- We may evaluate and analyze our market, our customers, our products and our Services.
- We may generate statistics and reports.
- We know and manage the preferences of new and recurring customers.
- We may send you newsletters, promote products and offers, or contact you by phone.
- We manage deletion requests from update lists.
- We create and manage questionnaires and their statistics.
- Improving our Services
- We conduct market surveys and questionnaire analysis and customer reviews.
- We handle customer claims and complaints.
- We offer you the benefits of loyalty programs
- Compliance with Greek and European Law
- Market Research and Promotion
- We may conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance as well as direct marketing and sales promotion activities.
- We may run targeted online advertising campaigns through third-party websites.
What Personal Data We Collect
Possible ways of collecting information include collecting information from you directly, collecting information during your visits to our sites, viewing our online content or using other services, and collecting information about you from other sources.
Information provided directly to us
The information we are required to ask you and / or your family members is as follows:
- Contact Details (eg last name, first name, fathers name, passport number, police ID, telephone, home address, email)
- Personal Information (eg date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
- Information about your children (eg name, date of birth, passport number).
- Billing information (eg credit card number, VAT)
- Loyalty Program Membership Number (the membership number for our business loyalty program or third-party program such as an airline)
- Preferences and Interests (eg Non-Smoking Room, Preferred Floor, Bed Type, Sports, Cultural Interest)
- Eating preferences and habits.
- Medical data related to your health such as indicative allergies, medical reports and certifications, medical test results, pathological data, etc.
- Questions and comments made during or after our service.
The Personal Information we collect about persons under the age of 16 is limited to Name, Surname, Nationality and Date of Birth and may only be provided by an adult guardian. We are grateful for all your actions to ensure that your children do not send us personal information without your consent (especially via the internet). If, however, such information is sent to us, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule deletion of this information.
In addition, Personal Data, such as a copy of your passport, your recreational activities, your hobbies, any health problems you may have, your eating habits, or whether you are a smoker or not, can be classified as sensitive. We only process such information if you have provided it exclusively for yourself or for the persons you are caring for (or parental responsibility), if we are required by applicable law, or if you have explicitly given us your consent (e.g. to provide you with the appropriate Service, or to offer you a service package tailored to your needs).
Information is collected directly from you when you contact us by phone or email or when you provide us with information in any other way, when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, and when you create an account on our company website. Below are some examples of information we can collect directly from you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
Some of our Services enable you to provide information directly to us. For example:
- Some of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In combination with these Services, we may ask you to provide some information about your person in order to set up your account or profile. For example, you may submit some information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when subscribing to our business newsletter, or filling out an online form if you are interested in sending forms to your site.
Information from third parties
We may collect information from other sources, including commercially available sources or from public sources (sources open to the public such as, for example, a telephone directory, online, public directories of members of professional associations, clubs, professional departments), according to what is permitted by law. Examples of information we may collect from other sources are your full name and email address. We may combine all the information we have collected about you and from you to improve our communication and develop high quality products and services. We may also receive information about you from third-party social services when you choose to connect to these services. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use certain Services.
When Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect personal data in various cases such as:
- Provision of Tourist Services (as described for the purposes set out above)
- Pricing and payment of services provided.
- Various requests, complaints / complaints and / or disputes
- Participation in marketing programs or events:
- Subscribe to loyalty programs.
- Participate in online and offline surveys (for example in Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- Participation in competitions and games.
- Subscribe to newsletters to receive offers and other promotions via email
- Transmission of information by third parties:
- Collaborating Tour Operators, Collaborating Tourist Agencies, GDS Booking Systems, Online Booking Systems – (such as booking.com, expedia.com etc.) and other booking systems
- Actions via electronic devices.
- Link to our websites.
- Connect to our business WiFi network.
- Fill out online forms (eg application form, booking form, satisfaction inquiry forms etc.).
Third-Party Terms of Access to Your Personal Data
The addressees or third parties to whom we may disclose personal data are primarily:
- To your travel sponsor. Our services are provided to you in accordance with the terms of your employer’s or travel sponsor’s service agreements. We share your data with them in order to enable them to manage their business travel needs, be able to perform their duty of care towards their employees, and ensure compliance with their policies. At the request of your employer or travel sponsor, we may also share data with their partners.
- To travel providers and other travel service providers. We share information with travel providers (for example airlines and hotels) and providers of travel services (for example, ticketing systems), and their partners, as required to book travel and provide travel services to you or your travel sponsor. We do not sell information to third parties in a way that allows them to promote their own products or services directly to you.
- Your personal data may be shared with affiliates of our business.
- Business partners. We may also share your personal information with trusted business partners. These agencies may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, to make predictions about your interests, and perhaps to provide you with promotional material, ads, and other material.
- Service Providers and / or any third party who may manage the processing on our behalf. We may also share your personal information with companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as IT subcontractors, companies that send us bulk emails, banks, credit card issuers, law firms, mail services companies, print services companies, etc.
- We may also share personal data with third parties if requested by you or with your consent.
There may be situations where we will share your information with other third parties:
- To the extent required or permitted by law. We may disclose information to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where we deem this to be permissible or enforceable by law or regulatory or legal process or in defense of our interests, rights or property or others.
- to confirm or enforce our compliance with the policies governing our Services, and
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our business or any affiliate, business partner or customer.
Protection of Personal Data during International Transport
- Accounting department
- Sales department
What we do to keep your personal information secure
We have taken reasonable organizational and technical means to protect your personal information we collect in connection with the Services and in particular any sensitive personal information that may be collected. Our IT Partners follow international standards and practices to ensure the security of our facilities and data encryption. However, even though we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, no web site, no internet transmission, no computer system and no wireless connection are completely safe.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is retained only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required under contract or applicable law.
Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
Access, Correction of Your Personal Data & Right to Deletion of Personal Data
Under certain types of processing laws, you may be entitled to request details of the personal information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in it. In principle, correction of inaccurate information is provided free of charge. However, if permitted by law, we may charge a small fee for providing this option. We may refuse to process requests that are repeated unreasonably, require a disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or involve access that is not otherwise required by domestic law. If you wish to review, correct, update or delete the personal data you have provided through the site, please contact the personal data officer through a written request at the address below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible.
A hard copy of this Policy can be found at our business secretariat or may be sent to us at email@example.com or 2310488600.
Questions and Contact
For any questions about this policy or our data protection and security policy in general, please contact our personal data manager at:
- Section: Personal Data Management
- Address: Tsimiski 115, 54621, Thessaloniki
- Phone: 2310488600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation for Website
Valid from 01/09/2018
Thank you for visiting Explosivo Travel’s website, www.thessalonikicup.gr, located at 115 Tsimiski Street (hereafter Explosivo).
When you visit the Explosivo Travel website, www.thessalonikicup.gr, we may collect data from you. Some of this data may be personal in nature. This data may include your search history, IP address, screen resolution, the browser you used, your operating system and settings, access times, and your URL. If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, settings, and location.
- What information we collect from you
Explosivo Travel reserves the right to collect non-personally identifiable user data (browser type, type of computer, operating system, internet providers, etc.) and / or to monitor Internet Address (IP) addresses using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on each user’s hard drive without access to documents or files from the user’s computer. They are used to facilitate user access when using certain services and / or pages of the Site, and for statistical purposes. For more information about cookies used by the Website, users are kindly requested to visit the Cookies Policy page. If you are interested in contacting us via the contact form, we will collect your name and email address. If you choose to subscribe to the Explosivo Travel newsletter, we will collect your email address.
- How we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information directly from you. You provide us with your personal information when completing the registration / contact forms available on our site (eg contact form, newsletter registration form).
- Use / Disclosure of Personal Data
We use your personal information to respond to your requests to provide a service, keep up-to-date by downloading a newsletter or communicating about user-related issues. Your personal information we collect through the Website is disclosed / transferred to third parties for the purpose of providing customer service (eg hotels, airlines / shipping companies, etc.)
- Storage / Protection of Personal Data
The data center where your personal data is stored is located in Greece.
- Time of Retention of Personal Data
The time for keeping your personal data is as follows:
- If you fill out the contact form your personal data is kept for a period of 12 months.
- If you sign up for the newsletter, your personal information is kept for a period of 5 years. You can of course tell us at any time that you no longer wish to be sent a newsletter by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by selecting the appropriate “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter so your data will be deleted.
- In the event of a tax issue, personal data shall be kept for the period required by law.After the expiration of the period specified by the respective legal and tax liability (if any), your personal data will be deleted.
- Rights regarding the processing of Personal Data
If we make any substantive changes to this Policy that extend our rights to use the personal data we have already collected from you, we will inform you and enable you to choose to use this data in the future.
Valid from 01/09/2018
- What is a Cookie
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on the device you browse www.thessalonikicup.gr They are widely used to make websites work better and more efficiently. They can achieve this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize and remember important information that will make using the internet easier for you (eg by memorizing user preferences).
- What kind of cookies do we use
Here is a list of different types of Cookies we may use on our Website.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are important to our site, so that we enable you to browse and use its features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, we may not be able to provide specific services or features and our site will not function as smoothly as we would like.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies, sometimes called analytics cookies, collect information about your use of this Website and allow us to improve how it operates. For example, Performance Cookies show us which pages are most frequently visited on the site, allowing us to see overall usage patterns on the Site, helping us to record any difficulties you encounter with the Site.
- Functionality Cookies. In some cases, we may use functionality cookies. Functionality Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our Website and provide more enriched / enhanced and more personalized functions / features. All of these features help us improve your visit to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. We may, in certain cases, use AdobeFlash Player to view specific content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (commonly known as “Flash Cookies”) are used to provide features such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on your device, but managed through an interface other than that provided by your web browser. This means that you cannot manage Flash Cookies at the browser level in the same way that they manage cookies. Instead, you can access the Flash program management tools directly from the Adobe website. The Adobe site provides detailed information on how to delete or disable Flash Cookies – see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for further information. Please be aware that unless you enable, disable or reject Flash cookies for this Site, you may not be able to access certain features, such as video content or services that require your signature.
- Targeted or Promotional Cookies. We, and our service providers, may use Targeted or Promotional Cookies to serve ads that we believe are most relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeted or promotional cookies to limit how often you see the same ad on our Website and to help us measure the effectiveness of your advertising actions. These cookies remember what you saw on our Website and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
- Third parties using cookies on our website
In some cases, we may work with third parties to provide services on our Website. Third-party advertisers and other businesses may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our Website and / or the ads you choose. This information can be used by them to provide ads that they believe may be of interest to you based on the content you’ve seen. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their ads. We do not control these Cookies and in order to disable or reject third party cookies, please refer to the third-party website. You can also learn more about controlling Cookies in the section below.
- How to control cookies
You may not allow or refuse to accept cookies from this site at any time by either disabling the setting in your browser, or enabling the setting in your browser, which allows you to reject them. You may refuse to accept Flash Cookies from this Website by using the Adobe Flash management tools at www.adobe.com/security/ flashplayer. More information on how to turn off cookies, if you have them turned on, can be found on the provider’s website in the browser, through the help window. You may want to refer to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on the most frequently used browsers.
Please note that if cookies are not activated or deactivated, it is likely that all features of the site will not function as intended.