Valid from 01/09/2018
- THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ACCESS AND USE ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED BENEATH.
- Website User Eligibility
The site is provided by Explosivo Travel and is available to both legal entities and individuals over the age of 16 who may enter into legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not meet the requirements, you may not use the Website.
- Protection of Personal Data
- Website Ownership License
All content on the Website including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photos, charts, images, services and generally any kind of archive is subject to copyright and is governed by national, European and international copyright laws. Therefore, reproduction, republishing, copying, storing, selling, transmitting, distributing, publishing, executing, downloading, translating and modifying any part of the Website is expressly and, in any way, prohibited without the prior express written consent of Explosivo Travel. The registered trademarks and names contained on this website are registered trademarks and are protected by the aforementioned copyright laws. Exceptionally, individual portions of the content of the Website may be stored or copied to a single personal computer strictly for personal use without the intention of commercial exploitation. In case of storing or copying content from the site it should be cited as a source of origin, although this does not in any way imply the granting of copyright. Some of the information contained on the Website that are coming from other agencies is the intellectual property of the originators.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You will not conceal the origin of the information transmitted through the Website
- You will not provide false or misleading information through the Website
- You will not link to or use the Services, Information, Applications etc. made available through the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by Explosivo Travel
- You will not import / upload information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere, intercept or intercept any system, Website or Information, or that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Links to other Websites
- Internal connections. Linking to any web page other than Explosivo Travel via plain text link is strictly prohibited unless there is a separate login agreement with Explosivo Travel. Any website or other device that provides a link to www.thessalonikicup.gr or any page available within it is not allowed to (a) reproduce the content, (b) use a browser or margin environment around the content, ( (c) imply in any way that Explosivo Travel endorses it, (d) misinterpret any situation, including its relationship with Explosivo Travel, (e) present false information about Explosivo Travel services, and (f) to use any either logo or mark of Explosivo Travel without prior express written permission of Explosivo Travel.
- Shutdown / Suspension of the Website
You agree that Explosivo Travel, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Website, its content and/or Information, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, even if access and use continues to be permitted to others. With this suspension or termination of use, you are bound to (a) immediately discontinue use of the Website and Services, and (b) destroy any duplicate portion of the content you have created. Access to the Website, information or services after the above cessation, suspension or interruption constitutes an act of unlawful entry. In addition, you agree that Explosivo Travel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any interruption or suspension of access to the website, information and/or services.
- Limitation of Liability
Explosivo Travel does its best to ensure that the information on the Website and its content as a whole is accurate, clear, valid, complete, correct and available. In no event, including negligence, is Explosivo Travel responsible for any damage that may be caused to the public by using this website thessalonikicup.gr.
- Visitor Obligations
The visitor of the website www.thessalonikicup.gr is obliged to comply with the relevant provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, the person concerned must refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content of the Network. The visitor assumes responsibility for any damage caused to the site by the visitor due to improper actions. In the event of any lawsuit, claim, administrative or judicial action against the Website, for any breach of the Website, the latter undertakes to intervene in the relevant litigation and to indemnify the Website in the event of payment of compensation or other damages.
- Applicable Law and Other Terms
This Contract of Use is governed by the provisions of Greek and International Law, as well as the Directives and Regulations of European Law. It is interpreted on the basis of good faith rules and trading ethics. If a provision is found to be contrary to the law and therefore void or voidable, it shall cease to have effect automatically, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. The competent courts for any disputes arising out of this are the Thessaloniki Courts.
If you find any problems with the content of the site, please contact Explosivo Travel at 2310488600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.