General Data Protection Regulation
Field of application
For What Purposes Do We Collect Data?
We collect and use personal information to manage your relationship with our business and to be able to offer you our Services. Some personal data is collected to provide you with personalized and improved services. We collect personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing tourist services
- in particular:
- Creation and storage of legal / tax documents in accordance with applicable legislation
- Book, purchase and issue all means of transport for you.
- Booking hotels, buying accommodation and managing your access to and accommodation in them.
- Issue of tickets – tickets to museums, exhibitions, spectacles, sights etc
- We manage customer data lists for operational / organizational reasons such as naming lists of participants in group tours / sports events.
- Facilitating the issue of a visa
- The conclusion of a Travel Insurance Contract for personal accident and health travelers, in accordance with the terms of each contract. Also, in the event of an insurance event (accident or illness) you will need to give your consent to the insurance company to transfer all the necessary documents in order to be compensated. For minor travelers under 15 years of age, parental consent must be obtained.
- The provision of services related to the organization and management of conferences, workshops, exhibitions, business trips, meetings, sporting events, other events, etc.
- The chartering of means of transport & VIP transfers, in accordance with the terms of these service providers.
- Booking, purchasing and issuing tickets for all modes of transport, hotel booking, purchasing accommodation and managing and accessing and staying with them for staff groups.
- Providing travel services (including all or some of the above) for Medical or wider thematic tourism (sports, religious, educational or otherwise)
- Providing Check In services
- Providing transport services for unaccompanied minors.
- in particular:
- Improving our services
- In order to tailor our products and Services to better meet your requirements
- We process your personal data in marketing programs for marketing and promotional activities, but also to better understand your requirements and desires.
- We inform you about special offers and new Services
- We provide you with customized content and suggestions based on your past activity on our Services.
- Manage our relationships with you before, during and after our cooperation
- Loyalty program management.
- Customer database management.
- We may evaluate and analyze our market, our customers, our products and our Services.
- We may generate statistics and reports.
- We know and manage the preferences of new and recurring customers.
- We may send you newsletters, promote products and offers, or contact you by phone.
- We manage deletion requests from update lists.
- We create and manage questionnaires and their statistics.
- Improving our Services
- We conduct market surveys and questionnaire analysis and customer reviews.
- We handle customer claims and complaints.
- We offer you the benefits of loyalty programs
- Compliance with Greek and European Law
- Market Research and Promotion
- We may conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance as well as direct marketing and sales promotion activities.
- We may run targeted online advertising campaigns through third-party websites.
What Personal Data We Collect
Possible ways of collecting information include collecting information from you directly, collecting information during your visits to our sites, viewing our online content or using other services, and collecting information about you from other sources.
Information provided directly to us
The information we are required to ask you and / or your family members is as follows:
- Contact Details (eg last name, first name, fathers name, passport number, police ID, telephone, home address, email)
- Personal Information (eg date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
- Information about your children (eg name, date of birth, passport number).
- Billing information (eg credit card number, VAT)
- Loyalty Program Membership Number (the membership number for our business loyalty program or third-party program such as an airline)
- Preferences and Interests (eg Non-Smoking Room, Preferred Floor, Bed Type, Sports, Cultural Interest)
- Eating preferences and habits.
- Medical data related to your health such as indicative allergies, medical reports and certifications, medical test results, pathological data, etc.
- Questions and comments made during or after our service.
The Personal Information we collect about persons under the age of 16 is limited to Name, Surname, Nationality and Date of Birth and may only be provided by an adult guardian. We are grateful for all your actions to ensure that your children do not send us personal information without your consent (especially via the internet). If, however, such information is sent to us, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule deletion of this information.
In addition, Personal Data, such as a copy of your passport, your recreational activities, your hobbies, any health problems you may have, your eating habits, or whether you are a smoker or not, can be classified as sensitive. We only process such information if you have provided it exclusively for yourself or for the persons you are caring for (or parental responsibility), if we are required by applicable law, or if you have explicitly given us your consent (e.g. to provide you with the appropriate Service, or to offer you a service package tailored to your needs).
Information is collected directly from you when you contact us by phone or email or when you provide us with information in any other way, when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, and when you create an account on our company website. Below are some examples of information we can collect directly from you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
Some of our Services enable you to provide information directly to us. For example:
- Some of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In combination with these Services, we may ask you to provide some information about your person in order to set up your account or profile. For example, you may submit some information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when subscribing to our business newsletter, or filling out an online form if you are interested in sending forms to your site.
Information from third parties
We may collect information from other sources, including commercially available sources or from public sources (sources open to the public such as, for example, a telephone directory, online, public directories of members of professional associations, clubs, professional departments), according to what is permitted by law. Examples of information we may collect from other sources are your full name and email address. We may combine all the information we have collected about you and from you to improve our communication and develop high quality products and services. We may also receive information about you from third-party social services when you choose to connect to these services. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use certain Services.
When Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect personal data in various cases such as:
- Provision of Tourist Services (as described for the purposes set out above)
- Pricing and payment of services provided.
- Various requests, complaints / complaints and / or disputes
- Participation in marketing programs or events:
- Subscribe to loyalty programs.
- Participate in online and offline surveys (for example in Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- Participation in competitions and games.
- Subscribe to newsletters to receive offers and other promotions via email
- Transmission of information by third parties:
- Collaborating Tour Operators, Collaborating Tourist Agencies, GDS Booking Systems, Online Booking Systems – (such as booking.com, expedia.com etc.) and other booking systems
- Actions via electronic devices.
- Link to our websites.
- Connect to our business WiFi network.
- Fill out online forms (eg application form, booking form, satisfaction inquiry forms etc.).
Third-Party Terms of Access to Your Personal Data
The addressees or third parties to whom we may disclose personal data are primarily:
- To your travel sponsor. Our services are provided to you in accordance with the terms of your employer’s or travel sponsor’s service agreements. We share your data with them in order to enable them to manage their business travel needs, be able to perform their duty of care towards their employees, and ensure compliance with their policies. At the request of your employer or travel sponsor, we may also share data with their partners.
- To travel providers and other travel service providers. We share information with travel providers (for example airlines and hotels) and providers of travel services (for example, ticketing systems), and their partners, as required to book travel and provide travel services to you or your travel sponsor. We do not sell information to third parties in a way that allows them to promote their own products or services directly to you.
- Your personal data may be shared with affiliates of our business.
- Business partners. We may also share your personal information with trusted business partners. These agencies may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, to make predictions about your interests, and perhaps to provide you with promotional material, ads, and other material.
- Service Providers and / or any third party who may manage the processing on our behalf. We may also share your personal information with companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as IT subcontractors, companies that send us bulk emails, banks, credit card issuers, law firms, mail services companies, print services companies, etc.
- We may also share personal data with third parties if requested by you or with your consent.
There may be situations where we will share your information with other third parties:
- To the extent required or permitted by law. We may disclose information to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where we deem this to be permissible or enforceable by law or regulatory or legal process or in defense of our interests, rights or property or others.
- to confirm or enforce our compliance with the policies governing our Services, and
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our business or any affiliate, business partner or customer.
Protection of Personal Data during International Transport
- Accounting department
- Sales department
What we do to keep your personal information secure
We have taken reasonable organizational and technical means to protect your personal information we collect in connection with the Services and in particular any sensitive personal information that may be collected. Our IT Partners follow international standards and practices to ensure the security of our facilities and data encryption. However, even though we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, no web site, no internet transmission, no computer system and no wireless connection are completely safe.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is retained only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required under contract or applicable law.
Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
Access, Correction of Your Personal Data & Right to Deletion of Personal Data
Under certain types of processing laws, you may be entitled to request details of the personal information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in it. In principle, correction of inaccurate information is provided free of charge. However, if permitted by law, we may charge a small fee for providing this option. We may refuse to process requests that are repeated unreasonably, require a disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or involve access that is not otherwise required by domestic law. If you wish to review, correct, update or delete the personal data you have provided through the site, please contact the personal data officer through a written request at the address below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible.
A hard copy of this Policy can be found at our business secretariat or may be sent to us at email@example.com or 2310488600.
Questions and Contact
For any questions about this policy or our data protection and security policy in general, please contact our personal data manager at:
- Section: Personal Data Management
- Address: Tsimiski 115, 54621, Thessaloniki
- Phone: 2310488600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org