Cookies Privacy of Thessaloniki Cup
Valid from 01/09/2018
- What is a Cookie
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on the device you browse www.thessalonikicup.gr They are widely used to make websites work better and more efficiently. They can achieve this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize and remember important information that will make using the internet easier for you (eg by memorizing user preferences).
- What kind of cookies do we use
Here is a list of different types of Cookies we may use on our Website.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are important to our site, so that we enable you to browse and use its features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, we may not be able to provide specific services or features and our site will not function as smoothly as we would like.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies, sometimes called analytics cookies, collect information about your use of this Website and allow us to improve how it operates. For example, Performance Cookies show us which pages are most frequently visited on the site, allowing us to see overall usage patterns on the Site, helping us to record any difficulties you encounter with the Site.
- Functionality Cookies. In some cases, we may use functionality cookies. Functionality Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our Website and provide more enriched / enhanced and more personalized functions / features. All of these features help us improve your visit to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. We may, in certain cases, use AdobeFlash Player to view specific content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (commonly known as “Flash Cookies”) are used to provide features such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on your device, but managed through an interface other than that provided by your web browser. This means that you cannot manage Flash Cookies at the browser level in the same way that they manage cookies. Instead, you can access the Flash program management tools directly from the Adobe website. The Adobe site provides detailed information on how to delete or disable Flash Cookies – see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for further information. Please be aware that unless you enable, disable or reject Flash cookies for this Site, you may not be able to access certain features, such as video content or services that require your signature.
- Targeted or Promotional Cookies. We, and our service providers, may use Targeted or Promotional Cookies to serve ads that we believe are most relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeted or promotional cookies to limit how often you see the same ad on our Website and to help us measure the effectiveness of your advertising actions. These cookies remember what you saw on our Website and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
- Third parties using cookies on our website
In some cases, we may work with third parties to provide services on our Website. Third-party advertisers and other businesses may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our Website and / or the ads you choose. This information can be used by them to provide ads that they believe may be of interest to you based on the content you’ve seen. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their ads. We do not control these Cookies and in order to disable or reject third party cookies, please refer to the third-party website. You can also learn more about controlling Cookies in the section below.
- How to control cookies
You may not allow or refuse to accept cookies from this site at any time by either disabling the setting in your browser, or enabling the setting in your browser, which allows you to reject them. You may refuse to accept Flash Cookies from this Website by using the Adobe Flash management tools at www.adobe.com/security/ flashplayer. More information on how to turn off cookies, if you have them turned on, can be found on the provider’s website in the browser, through the help window. You may want to refer to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on the most frequently used browsers.
Please note that if cookies are not activated or deactivated, it is likely that all features of the site will not function as intended.